- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
DL5 With the worlds first variable polarization system in a hybrid dermatoscope
DermLites, Pocket Dermoscopy, DL5
DescriptionThe Ultimate Super-Polarized DermLite
With the world’s first variable polarization system in a hybrid dermatoscope, DermLite® DL5 lets you uncover a whole new layer in handheld dermoscopy. Not only can you toggle between polarized and non-polarized modes, now you’re able to visualize extremely superficial structures under parallel polarization and, as you scroll through the entire polarization range using its amazing scroll-and-push button dial, optically explore a lesion’s visual depths.
You'll discover that nothing boosts your dermoscopy superpowers like DL5.
FAR AND AWAY OUR BEST OPTICS.
DL5's 32 mm lens system with true 10x magnification reveals more than ever. While setting a new benchmark for up-close resolution, its performance at greater eye distances is our best yet.
With 365nm UV in your pocket at 10x, DL5 brings you Wood-mode superpowers of a new dimension.
See fluorescing features like never before — assess the efficacy of acne treatment, discover exciting presentations of pigmented, vascular or inflammatory lesions, or visualize bacterial and fungal infections on skin, nail, or mucosa.
When screening your patients at a distance, DL5’s high-powered torch LED provides phenomenal illumination to larger areas or hard-to-reach localizations, eliminating the dark center associated with using a dermatoscope's main LEDs.
Need to measure a lesion? DL5's ergonomic handle comes with a removable, magnetically attached 100 mm ruler. Simply slide it off and its circular markings make it easier than ever to assess a lesion or choose the proper biopsy punch.
SUPER BATTERY LIFE.
DL5 lets you enjoy your powers much longer on a single charge, thanks to a battery that’s more than twice the capacity of DL4.
Keep it charged on the included desktop charging base — which doubles as home base for your IceCap® supply. It even lets you charge a second DermLite or your phone using its front-facing 5V USB port.
Or, use the supplied USB-C cable; regardless, DL5’s 4-level charge indicator always keeps you up to date.
- ø32 mm lens design with superb performance up-close and at distance
- true 10x magnification — resolves even finer structures
- toggle between DermLite-quality (cross-)polarized and non-polarized illumination
- visually dissect the skin layers by scrolling through the entire polarization range, from deeply penetrating cross-polarization to extremely superficial parallel polarization
- 365 nm UV illumination
- PigmentBoost® for visualizing pigmented lesions
- ultrabright torch LED for illuminating skin surfaces or body cavities from a distance
- removable, autoclavable contact plate with 10 mm reticle and IceCap® compatibility
- charge on included desktop charging base or via USB-C
- three levels of brightness in all modes
- four-level battery indicator
- connect to smartphones via included MCC adapter
- handheld dermatoscope with 10x magnification, variable polarization, dermoscopic white & UV, torch LED
- desktop charging base with IceCap storage and secondary USB output
- 2 m USB to USB-C cable
- magnetically attached eyepiece
- magnetically attached stainless steel ruler
- leather belt pouch
- plastic belt holster
- universal smartphone connector MCC
- IceCap® 5-piece sample supply
- microfiber cleaning cloth